- Parents & Students
- Aeries Parent Portal
- School Information
- School Programs
- Supports & Resources
School Site Council
The school site council is a group of teachers, parents, school administrators and students that work together to develop, review and evaluate school improvement programs and school budgets. The members of the site council are generally elected by their peers. For example, parents elect the parent representatives and teachers elect teachers.
The Higher Learning Academy School Site Council has been set up to:
1. Measure the effectiveness of improvement strategies at the school.
2. Seek input from school advisory committees.
3. Reaffirm or revise school goals.
4. Revise improvement strategies and expenditures.
5. Recommend the approved School District plan to the Gateway Community Charters (GCC) governing board.
6. Monitor implementation of the School District Plan.
SCHOOL SITE COUNCIL AGENDAS
SSC DELAC MEETING MINUTES